Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG plc) is seeking an ambitious individual with a keen eye for design and an aptitude for persuasive writing to join our central bid team. As Bid Writer/Bid Executive, you’ll work on a diverse range of proposals that include digital learning, moving image and even virtual reality!
Working either remotely or in one of our offices in London, Brighton or Sheffield, you’ll join an international team in preparing winning proposals, presentations and maintaining our internal knowledge base.
Why you’ll love it
- You are keen to establish yourself in a fast moving, forward thinking organisation
- You have an obsessive attention to detail and know how to plan your time in order to deliver against a deadline
- You like variety and the opportunity to stretch both your organisational and creative muscles
- You’re proactive and you know how to work well in a team
- You have first rate English language skills and understand how to craft a compelling piece of messaging
- You’re design-savvy, ideally with experience in creating attractive documents in PowerPoint and Google Suite
- You’re technically literate and comfortable compiling tender responses with a level of technical detail
What you’ll be doing every day
- You’ll be progressing your career in the best possible way - trying new things and learning on a daily basis
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues and a terrific working culture
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities
- Completing PQQs, ITTs and RfPs in collaboration with sales teams
- Assembling, formatting and proofing bid documentation
- Collating and producing written content for proposals
- Assisting with compiling responses to technical questionnaires
- Writing compelling case studies for inclusion in proposals
- Working with the sales team to help develop client presentations
- Co-ordinating the proposal creation process and ensuring deadlines are met
Exposure to learning technologies and/or competitive tendering is advantageous but not essential, as this is a role perfectly suited to those with transferable skills. When applying for this role please tell us how you could add value to our LTG team and most importantly, what makes you suitable for the role.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.