For LOLC AL-FALAAH Alternate Financial Services Unit.
PERSONAL & SKILLS PROFILE:
• Good working knowledge of Sinhala, Tamil and English.
• Exposure to alternate financial services and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of five years experience in a bank or a recognized financial institution is desirable.
• Part/Full qualification in Marketing, Credit or Islamic Finance will be advantageous.
• Preference given to Team players with high interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to be based in the selected location.
• Coordinator of AFSU for all Regional Branches/Channels.
• Responsible for Business Target Achievement & Budgets in the assigned Region and Branches.
• Evaluate credit effectively and prepare credit appraisal reports.
• Maintain assigned overall collection ratio.
• Market Research & Development Assets & Liabilities.
• Maintenance/Developments of BI & Supplier-chain network Development.
• Enhance quality & growth of the region portfolio.
• Create customer awareness and Company brand building in the region.
• Carrying out periodic campaigns and promotions to increase market reach.
• Maintenance/Developments of BI & Supplier-chain network Development
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
• Enhance quality of service provide to customers continuously and Maintain the highest level of integrity.
• Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve business objectives.
Regional Coordinator (North Western & North Central II Regions)
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV among others.