In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 7 countries and 9 key locations (Brussels, Paris, Hyères, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
Kpler is looking for a Support Analyst to join our service desk team. You will help our growing team of support analysts in providing support for our customers and stakeholders. You will be customer-obsessed and comfortable interacting with senior colleagues across our company.
As the successful candidate, you will be focused on providing an excellent level of technical support and in developing your own technical skills.
What you will do
- You will troubleshoot tickets, identify causes and assess urgency
- You will speak to internal and external customers to help directly with their problems or questions
- Where you cannot resolve an issue, you will engage with others in order to ensure problems are handled by the right team
- You will help create runbooks and document knowledge-base articles, enabling colleagues to perform troublesome tasks more easily for themselves
- You will help improve our support processes, always with a goal in achieving greater customer satisfaction
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a technical support position
- Experience in supporting a real-time 24/7 platform
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Practical experience with SQL
- Organised, communicative and reliable
You will be a keen learner who is always looking for chances to broaden your knowledge, especially in the technical sphere. At Kpler, we use a variety of exciting technologies including Kubernetes, Typescript, Scala, Kafka, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana and more and while you may not have experience with these, you will always be delighted for the chance to learn!
• Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.