In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 7 countries and 9 key locations (Brussels, Paris, Hyères, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
This year Kpler took the first exciting steps into Power with the acquisition of the data tech company COR-e, and we are now looking for an experienced product marketing lead exclusively for power to develop and support the existing COR-e product go-to-market (GTM) for Kpler with ongoing Power products GTM and marketing ownership. You would be joining at a critical time as we jump head-first into the energy transition.
What you’ll do
As Sales Executive (Power) you will be responsible for our client's sales primarily in the European market.
This is a tremendous opportunity to take direct commercial responsibilities: identify and reach out to new prospects, participate in meetings and business trips, and negotiate and close deals. By taking ownership of the whole sales cycle, you will contribute to the success of a team with huge growth potential.
The main responsibilities include:
• Make daily contacts by email, chats, and most importantly by phone. We want someone who is not afraid of cold calling.
• Setting up meetings and interacting with senior decision makers and following up on trials and troubleshooting queries.
• Maintaining accurate customer and sales information in our internal CRM. We are looking for people with a great drive and team spirit, who can multi-task and can offer solutions!
You are or have...
• At least 3 years of working experience in a SaaS Sales role in the energy/power/electricity sector
• Excellent English and German skills required
• Great presentation skills with an excellent ability to convince and relate to prospects and clients
• Ability to operate in a high-growth fast-paced environment. Experience in start-up and/or fast-growing companies is a strong plus
• Excellent customer service, listening, and negotiation skills with prospects and clients within Europe
• Enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills,
• Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and grow, and a proven adaptive capacity
• Sales mindset and passion for the energy sector!
• Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.