In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 7 countries and 9 key locations (Brussels, Paris, Hyères, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
• Develop and implement marketing plans within the Asia Pacific region
• Work with Sales, Product Marketing, and Marketing leadership to identify common marketing needs for the region through campaigns and content.
• Plan, design, and manage the execution of major marketing and sales promotion campaigns, including new product launching, exhibitions, media, customer attractions, marketing programs and etc. within the APAC region
• Evaluate campaign performance and provide reporting on optimization opportunities and learnings that can be scaled across all regions
• Evaluate and report on trends, opportunities, and learnings for the wider marketing team
• Design and develop marketing content and selling materials with the marketing team to support local and regional sales teams
• Own the development of messaging, narratives, and collaterals to engage accounts in APAC
• Oversee the execution of campaign and content strategy through the management of third-party vendors/agencies
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing activities are aligned with the overall business objectives.
• Responsible for budget planning and controlling activities
• Continuous competitor scanning
• Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.