Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.About the Role
As an experienced Application Support Engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. The Senior Application Support Engineer needs to have a working knowledge of database management, different operating systems and different programming languages (HTML, Ruby on Rails, React, etc.). You will be a key member of the team responsible for making sure our EMR and related applications are serving our medical professionals. This duty involves using one’s complex problem solving skills to uncover problems that aren’t immediately apparent and brainstorm creative and effective solutions. You will often collaborate with our product managers and engineers to resolve bugs and requests coming in from our users.
Monday- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
- Become an expert in all clinical applications (Kindbody EMR, Patient Portal, etc.)
- Leading Application Support team members.
- Become familiar with the various EMR integration and HL7 applications within the EMR
- Generate reports on common issues and communicate trends.
- Communicate with executives, physicians, managers, and other medical professionals about problems, suggestions, or inquiries they may have.
- Assess impact and evidence of each request in order to clarify and escalate priorities.
- Proactively ask questions and work with product managers and engineers to resolve problems.
- Document ongoing support KB articles and train employees in the use of the EMR
- Setup of certain user accounts in clinical applications.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members.
- Become primary point of contact within Application Support for assisting Product and Engineering teams
- Strong involvement in clinical software setup for new markets.
- 5+ years in application support
- Significant experience supporting healthcare applications (I.e. Epic, Cerner, Nextgen, etc.)
- Experience with database manipulation, SQL, Metabase, HTML, React, and Ruby on Rails
- Proven data analytics and application troubleshooting skills
- Creative, strategic thinker who enjoys digging in and problem-solving
- Proficient in major computer and mobile operating systems such as MacOS, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Technical understanding of software development life cycle
- Customer service focused
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple requests
- High level of accountability, proven track record of taking ownership and solving problems
- Exceptional follow-through
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to work on weekends and evenings based on on-call scheduling
Pay range for this position is: $100,000 -$110,000 depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at email@example.com.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.