At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Our success is measured when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
That success is driven by Kalderos’ greatest asset, our people. Our team thrives on the problems that we solve, is driven to innovate, and thrives on the feedback of their peers. Our team is passionate about what they do and we are looking for people to join our company and our mission.
That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a dynamic and results-focused Sales leader to help us jump the curve in our next phase of growth. As Vice President of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for bringing your innovative approach to ensure the performance of a high functioning team and accelerate the scaling of our field sales team. You will play a key role by ensuring our teams are aligned and deliver to the growth goals of the organization.
What Impact You’ll Have
- Team Builder: You will bring your experience of building out and scaling a world-class sales team, focused on enterprise sales, of high performing sales team members delivering world-class results and bringing unprecedented value to our customers.
- Drive Results: You have a track record of delivering great results, you know how to drive a collaborative environment that empowers individuals to achieve and the team to excel. You have an execution mindset and know-how to hold yourself and the team accountable.
- Process Development and Optimization: You know how to build, implement, and execute a sales playbook to drive success with and across each stage of the sales pipeline.
- Simplifying Enterprise Sales: You know how to simplify and streamline complicated sales processes and have a track record of building a scalable process to win deals that involve multiple stakeholders within an organization.
- World-Class Sales Tactics: You know how to compete and win. You will implement the ability for all field sales team members to execute on positioning, coordinating FUD, and anti-FUD while customizing messages that win across complex sales scenarios.
- Great Collaborator: You are always working across the company to optimize how we promote our platform with stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Design, and more.
- Refined Strategist: Be a key stakeholder in defining what markets we should expand to, how to shore up our base, what segments to focus on, etc.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven results as a leader in sales or a similarly relevant role with at least 10+ years of building and managing high performing teams; preferably in high growth startups.
- 5+ years experience building and scaling a sales team in a SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales model.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations, understand what is required at the various stages of growth in a business’ lifecycle.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to understand funnel health, implement processes for scale, grow pipeline and meet targets.
- Complex Enterprise Software sales leadership experience is required
- Experience in the healthcare industry, such as working with payers, providers, or pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Have walked the path, and have experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
Salary: $450,000 - $500,000 OTE____________________________________________________________________________________________ Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Unlimited PTO with a 10 day minimum
- 24 company holidays, including closures for 1 week in the summer and 1 week in the winter
- Opportunity for growth
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Donation matching for charitable contributions
- Bi-annual celebration stipend to spend on celebrating personal or professional wins
- Travel reimbursement for healthcare services not available near your home
- Doordash DashPass subscription with some company-provided lunches
- We thrive on collaboration, because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other: from our DEI Council to affinity groups for underrepresented populations we believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
We know that job postings can be intimidating, and research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. We encourage you to apply if you think you may be a fit and give us both a chance to find out!
Kalderos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are a remote-first team with offices in Chicago and Milwaukee. Our team members have the option of being fully remote, fully on-site, or a hybrid combination that works best for each individual and their role.
Kalderos participates in E-Verify.