Role- Technical Support Engineer
Technical Experts for Just Answer (JA) is a passionate group of individuals that cater to one of the largest service categories out of 700+ services that the company provides to the customers round the globe.
As part of Tech Support team, you will work to deliver consistently high-quality customer service and maximize the productivity by providing quality solutions to the customers in minimal time.
What will a typical day for Tech Support Engineer look like?
- Interacting with the customers over chat and voice process and understanding their problem
- Solving queries related to desktop, laptop, printer, scanners, networking, and any other technical issue
- Troubleshooting hardware/software/login related problems daily via remote sessions and calls as and when customer needs that.
- Maintaining strong operational metrics (low refund rate, productivity and CSAT scores)
- Identify trends in customer questions and make recommendations to the Expert Ops team on recruiting, training, and communication gaps
What do we expect from you?
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions.
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS Environments.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Good understanding of computer systems, Printing/scanning devices and other tech products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Passion for Quality Customer Service and ability to handle difficult customers
- Self-motivated and driven.
You should apply if you have/are:
- Self-motivated, driven, and resourceful in a changing environment.
- A mindset for learning, testing new ideas and using data to back up intuition.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working effectively in a highly collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment confidently.