- Oversee daily packing operations and maintain detailed records to control all the product movements in the department to ensure traceability.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to ensure products are on schedule for the shipments.
- Supervise and train the Packing staff to efficiently complete their tasks, plan rosters and assign appropriate tasks.
- Manage the C grade warehouse in compliance with company policies and assist the HOD to find local buyers for the C grade stocks and educate the buyers on the products.
- Maintain comprehensive manuals and packing department documentation, ISO documentation and C grade records in an organized manner.
- Enter data into the ERP system and maintain records accurately.
- Maintain and improve on the 5s processes that have been implemented.
- Maintain clean and safe environment and educate all workers on health, safety and hygiene standards required by the company.
- Implement any process improvement initiatives.
- Diploma or Certificate course related to supply chain is an added advantage.
- Computer literate and proficiency in MS office.
- Hardworking, dedicated and able to work independently.
- Minimum 2-year experience in managing a stores warehouse.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and keep tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail, good communication and leadership skills
- Age below 35 years
Attractive remuneration dependent on qualifications and experience. To apply, please forward your detailed resume with the names and contact details of two non-related referees, within ten (10) days of this advertisement to:
Microcells (Pvt) Ltd.
Tel: 112 708908 /Ex-516 Fax: 112708917
Web: www.microcells.net Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate position in the subject line)
We are an internationally reputed, BOI approved Company that is a leading manufacturer and exporter of premium rubber sheeting and flooring products. With a wide range of over 100 technical products, our Company focuses on ensuring customer satisfactio