Recruiting is broken. The workforce lacks diversity and inclusion. And current recruiting methods and tools contribute to the problem. At Jumpstart, it’s our mission to make the world more equitable by building a collaborative talent marketplace that creates more opportunity for everyone.
Jumpstart’s virtual recruiting platform is transforming the talent industry by bringing together recruiting professionals and talent through communities, expanding talent opportunities in a broken system, and helping businesses build diverse workforces. We, ourselves, are also actively building a diverse and inclusive organization. At Jumpstart, we welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Jumpstart is backed by Sequoia, with a recent $8.5M Series A funding. We are headquartered in San Francisco, but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time).
If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!About the team
Our Jumpstart team is composed of high-energy people with unique backgrounds (from high school dropouts to MLK scholars). We’re a team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We move fast, iterate, measure, and iterate again. We also encourage each other to always remember the “why” in service to the mission and believe people are our greatest asset.
As a Sales Manager, you will report directly to our VP of Sales, manage our growing team of Account Executives, and work closely with cross-functional partners to help beat our revenue goals.Your Responsibilities
- Lead a remote team of account executives focused on both inbound and outbound sales
- Drive the team to achieve or exceed quarterly sales quotas and provide ongoing coaching and mentorship
- Conduct 1:1’s and monthly meetings to maintain high employee engagement and performance
- Recruit and hire top talent providing career development and performance management
- Build a solid operating cadence and individual focus around the pipeline, forecasting, deal review, sales execution, deployment, and revenue realization
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience managing high-performance SaaS sales teams that deliver consistent overachievement
- Experience efficiently and effectively collaborating with engineering, marketing and customer success
- A passion for Diversity & Inclusion and building more equity into the workforce
- Clear and honest communication both internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of a ~55 person startup
- Hands on and can dive deep to manage, support and train direct reports
- Fully ramped up on using Salesforce as a CRM and experience with sales tools like Outreach/ZoomInfo and Linkedin Sales Navigator
At Jumpstart, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide:
- 99% healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible working arrangements
- competitive pay
To help employees have a comfortable “work from home” environment, we also offer a $500 reimbursement to get you the tools you need and a $75/week reimbursement for meals.
We are a distributed team, and we offer US-based remote employment for most roles. We are currently only able to hire US-based candidates.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.