Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. As the cannabis industry's first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a, safe and simple shopping experience.
To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
What You'll do:
You will prospect and bring cannabis brands onto the program. You will be tireless in the pursuit of uncovering new business via phone, email, in-person networking, LinkedIn, etc., hold discovery calls and product demos, and comfortable recommending and negotiating budgets. You will have 3+ years of digital advertising experience in a closing role; Cannabis tech experience is a big plus. You will be fully remote, but will never operate in a silo. We are a tight knit team with daily stand-ups, and we offer incredible resources, tools, training, and support/coaching. Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. You will thrive in our environment of mutual support, pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego. You will report to the Manager, Brand Sales.
- Qualify, and win new business in partnership with our team of BDRs
- Identify client needs and develop solutions that align with requirements
- Deliver sales presentations
- Manage new leads all the way through to onboarding
- Promote and advocate the Jane brand and values
- Develop creative solutions to sales challenges
- Salesforce database management
- Lead generation, follow up activities, appointment setting
- Conduct research to identify new market opportunities
- Account plan creation and collaboration with certified partners as lead generation engine
- Account management to ensure the ongoing success of Jane partners
- Experience working in Salesforce.com, Outreach, Vidyard, Gong, Apollo
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work independently
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising sales
- 2+ years of CRM management experience
- Proficiency in modern-day sales methodology/training
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player and ability to work remotely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package and equity
- Remote friendly work environment with employees throughout the US and Canada
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and home office stipend
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.