Salary from $7,000 a month job type full-time temporary contract number of hires for this role 5
Angular: 3 years (required)
Node.js: 3 years (required)
Full job description
Iron iq, inc.
Come be part of an innovative startup based out of beautiful western coloradoIron iq, incHas built a unique and cutting-edge scada systemOur team members matter to us and it showsManagement has worked hard to provide an exciting and friendly atmosphere to workWe have offices in bangalore, india and grand junction, coCurrently we are seeking to add a software engineer to our teamPlease feel free to apply with a resume if you have experience and feel you would be a good fit.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in iot saas software and technology and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world challenges.
· build robust and scalable software in angular, nodejs, python, aws, linux.
· develop saas features using prometheus, clickhouse, postgres, nifi
· help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
· dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
· collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· provide technical training and support both internally and externally.
· other duties may be assigned.
Skills & abilities:
· very strong analytical thinker.
· maintains composure under pressure.
· fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
· excels independently and in a team environment.
· a track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
· solid oop and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
· experience with angular, nodejs, nosql, sql, and the willingness to learn new technologiesSolid exposure to mqtt data and nifi is a must have.
· preferable to have exposure to node-red, autosol, ignition, wonderware, industrial automation and few industry leading plcs (rockwell/allenbradley/rockwell/abb/siemens/mitsibishi/schneider)
· understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
· focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
· four (4) year bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, instrumentation, mechanical engineering or a related field required or equivalent work experience.
Job types: full-time, contract, temporary
Pay: from $7,000.00 per month
401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible schedule Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
10 hour shift 8 hour shift Day shift On call Overtime
Angular: 3 years (required) Node.js: 3 years (required)
3 - 4 months
This job is ideal for someone who is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This job is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply