Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.You Will:
- Design, architect, create and maintain elegant, scalable best-in-class SalesForce tools and solutions.
- Apply advanced knowledge of SFDC to anticipate upstream, downstream and cross-platform impacts with regard to architecture, requirements, integration, configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Transform company and functional priorities into a Salesforce roadmap across the enterprise.
- Provide technical leadership and significant contributions to drive problem definition and develop specifications, including authoring detailed technical design documents.
- Use technical knowledge, creativity, best practices and priorities to achieve solutions that answer questions, resolve complex problems, and address enhancement needs.
- Define and maintain best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Lead and review technical design, drive cross-collaboration and coordinate effort of administration and development teams working within SFDC
- Stay current on SFDC’s roadmap and capabilities that can improve business processes and resolve pain points.
- Lead proactive testing and reviewing of SFDC release updates
- Complete regular internal system audits, prepare upgrades and install/configure packages.
- Apply advanced knowledge and expertise to SFDC security models and SFDC org governance.
- Approach problem-solving methodically, using strong communication skills, and applying a sense of ownership that is driven by customer empathy.
- 5+ years of experience in software development practices and methodologies, with a preference toward Salesforce technologies
- Experience with all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
- Experience and comfortability within agile development practices
- Clear communication skills that apply to technical design conversation, documentation, and presentations
- Confidence in facing development challenges and navigating problems without predefined solutions
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project.
- Ability to respond directly to questions from all users.
- Ability to be a technical authority and work with other team members.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and are self-motivated
- Comfortable with Quote to Cash processes, tools, integrations and system architecture
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $95,000.00 - $125,400.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.DEI Statement
Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone. - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.