Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.About the Role:
Invoca is seeking an experienced Sr. Events Marketing Manager to own Invoca’s event marketing strategy and execution. This team player must have exceptional leadership and communication skills, a strong understanding of event marketing strategy and operations, and proven experience executing best-in-class events. We’re looking for a passionate individual to drive our event efforts by making them eye-catching and memorable. This highly strategic position works collaboratively with the demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization and planning skills who can work independently, but also collaborate with cross-functional teams. If you thrive in a high-growth, high-energy environment that rewards leadership, initiative, resourcefulness, and individual contribution you may be just the right person for this role.You Will:
- Drive overall events strategy and budget management, owning KPIs, targets, and success metrics
- Drive events program that results in relationship building, lead/pipeline generation and acceleration, customer engagement and retention, and brand awareness
- Own the end-to-end event management for hybrid events including virtual, webinars, trade shows, conferences, and Invoca Summit
- Plan, execute and manage all aspects of conference sponsorships, including logistics, catering, marketing collateral, and promotional giveaways
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to develop event strategies that meet territory-based engagement, meetings, pipeline, and revenue goals. Project quarterly results and proactively report progress.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to create engaging and impactful experiences across all touchpoints for pre-event, event, and post-event moments
- Manage external vendor relationships, inclusive of negotiating budgets and contracts
- Collaborate with the ABM team to create 1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many event experiences
- Partner with internal departments to ensure each event meets the overall goals of the company
- Travel at least 35 Percent%
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to attend industry events that require proof of vaccination
- 5+ years of event marketing experience, preferably in B2B, SaaS environment
- Experience in a content-heavy role; experience in running and/or managing webinars or digital events
- Proficient in technical tools like Marketo, Zoom, Salesforce, SalesLoft
- Experience with partner marketing a plus
- Experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera or behind the scenes
- A strategic mindset that enables a quick understanding of the landscape and opportunities to creatively delight customers and partners
- Maniacal attention to detail and focus on building meaningful ways to disseminate content and information about Invoca’s solutions for sales and marketing
- Able to pivot quickly from strategy to execution, working seamlessly across organizations and teams
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are with creative brand work
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented with a track record of focusing on high impact activities & driving initiatives through to execution
- Not afraid to ask why, and say no
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days compassionate leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $94,000.00 - $125,400.00/year, plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine verification status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, travel and in-person meetings will require verification. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.DEI Statement
Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone. - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.