Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.About the Role:
Our product management team works closely with customers, partners, business and engineering colleagues in a lean startup, agile software development environment to bring industry-leading inbound call intelligence solutions to B2C and B2B enterprises, advertising networks and agencies.
Invoca is looking for a Product Operations Manager to join the product management team and grow product operations as a core discipline within the organization. You will report to the SVP of Product Management and focus on building, managing, and optimizing product development processes and tools. You will be the nervous system of our Product Management team - defining, running, and adjusting our processes and communication flows, leading cross-department meetings, and serving as an efficiency and productivity expert helping our team continuously improve as we scale. This is a highly visible key role within the company with the opportunity to not just execute, but more importantly - to mature the way we build and launch products at Invoca.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for defining and managing the systems, processes, and operating rhythms that will enable our Product Management team to build world class software for customers.You Will:
- Take proactive steps to ensure the product management team and our processes use best practices and scale with the company
- Build relationships with cross-department stakeholders to improve cross-functional visibility, alignment, and commitment to action for new initiatives
- Build and own the tools and frameworks product managers will plug into for coordination with Go-To-Market teams including release planning, product roadmaps, product feedback, and enablement
- Support product management best practices from initial opportunity assessments to measuring a product release’s success metrics and impact on company themes / OKRs
- Lead cross-functional meetings using proven product lifecycle management practices to ensure smooth product launches and product transitions
- Own special projects related to the continuous improvement of our product development process
- 5 years experience in program management, with at least 3 years specifically in product operations or project management
- SaaS and enterprise software experience
- A growth mindset and are passionate about continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, matrixed-team environment, interacting across seniority levels
- Outstanding track record building relationships and influencing without formal authority
- Experience administering and working with product operations or project management tools - Productboard, Confluence, JIRA
- Hands-on knowledge of go-to-market, new product introductions or other product lifecycle transitions
- Deep familiarity with responsibility and decision frameworks (ex: RACI)
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tools and experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and succeed
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $110,500.00 - $148,500.00/year, plus bonus potential.
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.DEI Statement:
Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone. - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.