Invoca is the industry leader and innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence. With over 400 employees, 2,000+ customers, and $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company and have raised over $184M from leading venture capitalists including Upfront Ventures, Accel, Silver Lake Waterman, H.I.G. Growth Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.About the Team:
This team develops and secures business leads within our Mid-Market customer base.About the Role:
This role supports our Regional Sales Directors and Account Executives in growing our base by identifying areas of opportunity to sell our products. This role reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Develop a pipeline to exceed targets
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and communicate Invoca’s solution and value proposition
- Conduct customer outreach calls
- Complete strategic sales strategies, presentations, and product demonstrations
- Produce and manage accurate forecasts
- Understand the business landscape and explain key differentiators
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams
- Present to external customers across all levels, from staff to C-suite executives
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience selling to marketing verticals
- SaaS sales experience; Digital Marketing & Marketing Cloud sales experience
- Experience selling to businesses that sell B2C products and services, cold-calling included
- Understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
Teammates begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of employment. Offerings include:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy starting at 20 days off for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days of Compassionate Leave, days of volunteer time, and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a healthcare program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from. You can make the best choice for yourself, your partner, and your family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday-life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to 6 weeks of 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members.
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical needs.
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO and a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - Invoca provides a wellness subsidy applicable to a gym membership, fitness classes, and more.
- Position Base Range - $24.76 with commission potential
- Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine verification status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, travel and in-person meetings will require verification. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.