Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.About the Role:
Are you looking to continue your career in Technology Sales? Invoca is a customer-oriented software company with a revolutionary SaaS product for marketers and sales leaders, and we have an Enterprise Sales Development opportunity to join our fast-growing and dynamic sales organization.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Development, while supporting our Regional Sales Directors, Strategic Account Directors, and Account Management team in growing our install base by identifying additional areas of opportunity to sell our emerging new product Invoca for Sales. You must have a passion for account growth, innovation, and strategy, with a technical understanding as we sell a complex product. You must have a desire to develop and secure new business leads within our current Enterprise and Strategic customer base, with an eagerness to be part of a team who learns and succeeds together and collaboratively. You have the ability to be highly organized in your daily prospecting, calling, and emailing efforts for maximum efficiency and success. You have excellent phone etiquette and closing skills when securing appointments, as well as stellar written and interpersonal skills.You Will:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth within our current customer base
- Drive outbound prospecting via strategic outreach into our current customer base to identify new opportunities for Invoca for Sales within identified accounts
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors, Strategic Account Directors, and the Account Management Team to develop call strategies, account plans, and messaging to drive opportunities for cross selling
- Establish short- and long-term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com
- Leverage a set of technology tools such as SalesForce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and more to drive your success
- Use multiple channels to generate interest from Sales Leaders and executives including social, phone, email, and in-person events
- Collaborate with the field reps to help move deals further through the sales cycle
- 2+ year of sales/business development experience in the SaaS space
- SalesForce Experience
- Previous experience carrying a quota and obtaining that quota consistently
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated Sales Development environment
- Experience with start-up environments and highly-transactional enterprise sales models such as Invoca’s
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in high technology-based products and/or services
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time, territory, and program management
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic on the phone, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with other SDRs and field reps, sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a territory and working with other reps
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $27.88/hour, plus opportunity for sales commission
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.DEI Statement
Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone. - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.