Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities.
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.You Will:
- Grow our revenue in North America by cultivating relationships with new & existing channel partners & 3rd Party Resellers
- Recruit and evaluate potential partnerships to grow the partner ecosystem
- Drive GTM strategy between partners to sell through
- Assist with all aspects of account launches and ongoing issue resolution as needed
- Orchestrate efforts with various members of other departments
- Develop and make presentations to existing and new partners
- Responsible for being the primary point of contact with partner contacts to keep them abreast of industry trends and services, and engaging w/ their customers to help them close new business opportunities
- Participate in, and contribute to, the development of strategic sales initiatives
- Maintain a high level of weekly activity consisting of cold calling, appointments, and demonstrations which will be measured through Salesforce
- Drive pipeline and maintain a sales funnel, hold a direct revenue quota for partner opportunities
- Nationwide travel is required and encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree required – MBA strongly preferred
- Must have 5+ years of direct and/or channel sales experience preferably in the SaaS or telecommunications industry
- Minimum of 5 years of indirect sales experience or partner management is required. Previous experience building and managing a complex and successful channel sales or alliance program
- Strong management, organization and multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to utilize the Google suite, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and SFDC
- Understands complex customer requirements, able to find multiple avenues of entry into an account, and excellent prospecting and closing skills
- Outstanding and effective communication skills required (oral and written)
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $121,000.00 - $162,800.00/year, plus opportunity for sales commission
Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone. - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.