What is Invisible
Who We Are
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently, so they can improve margins and capture market share at the same time. We partner with our clients to run their business operations using our modern outsourcing platform to deliver efficiency, quality, and flexibility at scale.
This role will be empowering AI trainers to train AI models to solve complex problems in order to provide value to humanity. We believe that Expert AI trainers are the key to unlocking the potential of our models to be as accurate and helpful as experts. You will a part of building a system that uses experts’ guidance to teach our models how to understand difficult questions and execute complex instructions. This will foster collaboration between AI and humans that aligns with our shared vision and values.
This position will be either a 10hr/week or 20hr/week commitment depending on your availability.
We Believe That
* Mission. Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.
* Ownership. Every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
* Communication. Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better.
* Transparency. What one of us knows, all of us should know.
* Self-Improvement. Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
* Meritocracy. The value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
About the Role
You will train AI towards general intelligence. Our ability to train increasingly capable and safe models depends on our ability to collect high-quality data, as well as combining data and compute with human supervision to align the models towards desired behaviors. The process of aligning AI requires supervision from many humans, including experts.
At present we are looking for domain expertise within the mathematics field.
Job Type: Contract, 10-20 hours per week dependent on your availability
Required language: English
Compensation & Benefits
* Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
* $25 - $30 per hour
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Work Remotely