We have an opportunity for a Sales Manager with a proven track record of successfully articulating and selling technology led solutions to new customers. You will drive new sales of our Data Platform products through Solution Partners and System Integrators across the UK. Responsible for creating strategic alliances in a vertical marketplace, especially Fintech companies. You will need strong knowledge of technology and understanding concept of databases, software and middleware, in order to identify new business partners. This role will require regular travel nationally.
- Discover, qualify and develop new Data Platform business opportunities with Solution Partners, System Integrators. Building long term relationships. Within the Fintech sector, identify appropriate ISV’s and Solution Partners to target.
- With Marketing, develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns for InterSystems products in UKI Fintech within the InterSystems IRIS® data platform team.
- Engage with Marketing to develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns to drive new Data Platform business.
- Lead the sales proposition in the UK and represent the company at the highest level with new customers.
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to new business partners.
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Business Partners with all the information they need to be successful.
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for prospective customers.
- Develop new and expand existing partner relationships, identify sponsors and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to drive sales of InterSystems Data Platform products.
- Understand competitive landscape and how the InterSystems Data Platform products fit into a total enterprise solution.
- Meet with partner senior executives (CEO, VP Development, CTO, CIO) on a regular basis to identify strategic and tactical opportunities, detailing “must solve” problems.
- Represent InterSystems at conferences to promote InterSystems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience in opening and developing new accounts working with partners of software solutions for data-rich industry needs.
- Entrepreneurial qualities and the ability to develop creative strategies to increase new business.
- Eight years’ minimum track record in achieving above quota performance.
- Evidence of sales success through partners.
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills.
- Extensive and proven track record of attracting and developing new customers.
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from existing customers and partners.
- Strong understanding of technology and the concept of middleware.
- Able to understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level.
- Hunter profile with proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse horizontal markets.
Education & Training
- Degree qualified or equivalent
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.