Join InterSystems and help us build the next generation of the EMR. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose InterSystems, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
InterSystems is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people.
InterSystems employs quality specialists to enhance the quality, safety and usability of innovative products that transform healthcare organizations. Apply your industry and software knowledge with cutting-edge tools and technologies to improve patient outcomes.
Work as a quality specialist embedded in a cross-functional agile development team focusing on product quality. Agile teams consist of developers, product and quality specialists collectively responsible for all stages of product development from design to validation.
About the Product:
Healthcare organizations in 25 countries are making breakthroughs in patient care with TrakCare, a unified healthcare information system that enables coordinated care within a hospital or across care settings throughout a region — facilitating a seamless patient journey.
Clinicians and administrators use TrakCare to improve safety and outcomes, control costs by eliminating duplicate tests, reduce medication errors, expedite billing, maximize resource utilization, and achieve other strategic initiatives.
Built on InterSystems’ health informatics platform, HealthShare, TrakCare creates a consolidated view of each patient’s history, provides secure access to records at every point of care and on any Internet-connected device, enables interoperability with legacy and future applications, and performs analytics that provide real-time insights to drive fully-informed actions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, plan and document regression test coverage for release validation.
- Coordinate the execution of release validation
- Design detailed testing scenarios to validate application functionality and performance.
- Record test scenarios into automated regression scripts using InterSystems test automation toolkit.
- Identify functional, usability and performance issues in application design or implemented functionality.
- Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time.
- Demonstrated application testing expertise preferably in healthcare applications.
- Experience working in in healthcare, information technology, or a related field.
- Demonstrated interest in IT and the application of technology to add value and/or solve problems.
- Strong computer skills are essential, scripting or test automation experience is an advantage.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to learning new methodology, technologies and software products.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.