Salary $40 - $50 an hour job type full-time contract number of hires for this role 1
Nist standards: 1 year (required)
Cybersecurity: 1 year (required)
Information security: 1 year (required)
Full job description
Security analyst with nist
Roles and responsibilities:
- develop and maintain a common controls program to measure and monitor the maturity level of the established security programs and existing data controls, including conducting periodic assessments to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement(cis 20 common controls, nist-csf, etc).
- maintains performance metrics to measure the success of the governance, risk and compliance (grc) program.
- conducts information security risk assessments and compliance audits to ensure the organization is meeting its security goals and complying with regulatory requirementsBoth internally and key vendors.
- develops and maintains a risk register -
- serves as a liaison or data analyst, including coordinating with internal and external auditors to effectively communicate requirements and deliver results.
- mature and supports vendor risk management program, including performing due diligence and security assessments.
- develops, implements, and communicates information security policies, standards and procedures that support security best practicesExperience presenting to executive leadership and/or board of directors
- knowledge and experience with security and risk frameworks, standards, best practices (e.g., hipaa, nist-csf, iso)
- must be able to work independently with a high level of direction.
Contract length: 6 months
Job types: full-time, contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Nist standards: 1 year (required) Cybersecurity: 1 year (required) Information security: 1 year (required)