Stores Executive - Ja Ela
• Ideal Group is an eminent giant in the Automobile industry in Sri Lanka, representing automotive global brandsMahindra & Mahindra, SsangYong, Cherry, Tire maker Apollo with a Group Turnover exceeding LKR 15 Billon backed by a human resource base of over 1000 has moved the sector into a new paradigm by venturing into automotive and Financial Services
• Ideal Group through its island-wide network has given affordable mobility and transport solutions to many Sri Lankans to take advantage of the rapid development of the road infrastructure in the past decadeWe touch the hearts of our customers 365 days of the year by being their Ideal partner in automobile solutions and financial services.
• We at Ideal Group offers a learning culture that facilitates training and development, career growth and exposure to state the art of knowledge in a pleasant yet challenging work environmentIf you are
convinced that you can be an asset to our team of professionals, this is your opportunity
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Provide administrative support service for operation/production team
• Manage the supplier pool
• Manage docs like PO`s(import/Local) Quotations/Invoices/Delivery notes etc.
• Coordinate with Customers/Suppliers/ Finance & Production Team
• Responsible for the Stocks & local purchasing/Stores management
• Keep in/out records
• Be ready for Random audits
• Be ready to supply/overlook 3 plants at different locations
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE :
• 1-2 yrs Industry experience in a reputed manufacturing firm
• Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma/Degree in Supply chain/Procurement/Stores management
• Below 30 years of age
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Fluency in English & Sinhala is a must.
• Preference will be given to candidates who close proximity to the Ja Ela area.
• Valid Driving or Riding lesson is a must & with mo-bike will be given preference
• Candidate should be result oriented.
# 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘
If you believe you possess the above requirements, send in your CV along with the details of two non-related referees within 10 working days of this advertisement to the address given below, stating the post applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or e-mail to,
Tel :077 981 2338
076 301 7249
Head of Group HR & Administration
No299, Union Place, Colombo 02