IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a Senior Email Marketing Specialist for Rosetta Stone.
Rosetta Stone has been the leading language learning program for 30 years, and recently joined the IXL Learning family. As a part of our growing Email Marketing team, you’ll help elevate our email marketing program and engage our customer base at all stages of their lifecycle.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with creative teams, content managers and business stakeholders to take emails from concept to delivery. Using email best practices and testing different program aspects, you’ll optimize response and conversions while striving to create the best possible user experience.
The ideal candidate is creative, proactive, a strong communicator, and is passionate about IXL’s mission to impact education.
This is a full time position with a remote work schedule.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage emails and push notifications as they move through all steps of the channel
- Suggest ideas to continuously improve our strategies and processes, including campaign development, email design, messaging, and more
- Perform list segmentation, audience filtering, and list validation
- Create and execute A/B testing, and advise on improvements
- Monitor analytics and deliverability, and make suggestions for how we can optimize results
- Report results and learnings within the team and to business stakeholders
- Ensure the success of email and push notification execution by conducting thorough QA of all message elements
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in consumer marketing
- Experience with Braze (or comparable tool), including building emails and journeys/automations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workflows, producing emails that are pixel-perfect
- A strong understanding of email best practices
- HTML experience is required. CSS and Liquid knowledge are a plus
- You care about the details: You have an eye for design, a good instinct for what email content will resonate with consumers, and you take extra steps to ensure that emails are flawless before they are launched
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: You’re a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 to $80,000 + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.