IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 13 million students worldwide, is seeking a National B2B Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns targeted at our key audience, school district administrators.
In this role, you will work closely with marketing and sales leadership to develop strategies that drive stronger brand awareness and increased lead generation among district-level administrators. You will coordinate integrated marketing programs that may include digital advertising, content marketing and thought leadership, events and sponsorships, and more.
The ideal candidate is creative, strategic, and excels at project management and working cross-functionally.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Own our national district administrator marketing strategy, from defining goals and priorities to executing tactics
- Collaborate with teams including content and product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, PR/communications, sales, and more to ensure integrated campaign planning and implementation
- Paid media - develop concepts for campaigns on multiple channels (eg trade media, social media, connected TV and digital video), write copy and manage creative development, and analyze results
- Events and sponsorships - develop strategies to maximize our ROI from conferences and high-level sponsorships; manage planning, coordination, and promotion for IXL-hosted events and philanthropic programs
- Earned and owned media - collaborate with PR manager on thought leadership and media relations strategies; develop marketing assets (eg landing pages, bylined articles, webinars, videos) in partnership with other team members
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrated ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns
- Strategic thinking: You are able to consider an idea from all angles, ask smart questions, and make thoughtful decisions that align with company needs and values
- Written communication: You are an exceptional writer and editor knows how to clearly communicate a message and make every word count, with the ability to write effectively for a variety of mediums
- Interpersonal skills: have excellent verbal communication skills, and have the ability to lead and work cross-functionally
- You get things done: You’re a self-starter, detail- and deadline-oriented, organized, resourceful, and have the ability to manage projects from start to finish