IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 13 million students worldwide, is seeking a full-time Influencer Marketing Manager. In this role you will help nurture and scale our influencer marketing program for all of our educational brands including IXL, Education.com, Wyzant, and Rosetta Stone, working across various content platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. You will apply your expertise to find us influencers, and then help them demonstrate the value of our products to their viewers, ultimately to drive brand awareness, engagement, and subscriptions. You will help build our influencer strategy, and collaborate on a measurement framework to help us drive success through this channel, helping determine both the short and long term vision for the program.
You will work with influencers to foster a two-way communication channel and evolve how we interact with them. We're looking for someone with 5+ years experience with strategic execution in the influencer space, or other experience relevant to the role. The ideal candidate is open and collaborative, and can support IXL Learning as we continue to grow and improve.
This is a unique opportunity to own a growing channel for a leading edtech company, with the potential to build out a team to support you as the channel scales. Your efforts will help bring top learning tools to students of all ages around the world. The role will report directly to our VP of Digital Marketing.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Help develop a bold vision for our influencer program, starting in the US
- Help develop strategy and measurement goals in close partnership with other teams
- Build relationships with top influencers to ensure they are supported and able to grow
- Manage the influencer program from end-to-end, from sourcing influencers, writing briefs for our brands, working with influencers and giving them feedback on their content, to tracking the success of each influencer’s video
- Highlight top-performing, best-in-class content from influencers for our video team to edit into videos for advertising
- Help educate and grow the understanding of the space within the company
- Evaluate SaaS platforms to help streamline the entire process of finding and managing influencers and their content
- 5+ plus years of experience in influencer marketing/programs, or other experience relevant to the role
- Experience building and scaling influencer communities and programs for consumer brands
- Hyper-organized with excellent written and verbal skills
- History of collaborating with multiple departments
- Creative at bringing new positioning to life for a variety of different audiences, and coaching influencers to communicate that positioning authentically to their audiences
- Self-motivated and self-directed