IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an Account Executive to join our Rosetta Stone Latin America (LATAM) Team.
The Account Executive for Latin America and the Caribbean will create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas, manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal, and unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long- term partnerships. The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented and tenacious with a natural sales instinct. You will have experience working with technology and assisting customers. We are looking for a self- starter that will support our rapidly growing customer base.
This is a full-time, remote position for candidates in Mexico City and will require up to 50% travel. English/Spanish bilingual proficiency is required. Portuguese proficiency is a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Focus on developing new customers and helping to expand businesses in other territories in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Develop a keen understanding of customer needs and values to provide personalized assistance throughout the sales process
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
- Help to design and implement new and creative sales strategies
- Be an advocate with our marketing team to implement new strategies from feedback captured from customers and prospects.
- Understand and keep up to date with ever-changing market trends
- Promote Rosetta Stone at educational technology conferences and other HR events in Latin America.
- Be responsible of all the customer experience along with the customer success team after the sale, by delivering aftercare calls to seek out opportunity areas or expansion opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in the edtech or software industry.
- Experience in value selling or solution selling of software products, SaaS and/or language learning and/or training platforms.
- Possess prior exposure in the Education, HR and/or L&D sector is a plus.
- High honesty, integrity, and accountability skills
- Proven experience working with Education and Corporate customers from large organizations
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Full bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English is required.
- Deep knowledge on the academic sector and language training is a plus.
- Good communication and time management skills required
- Computer and software knowledge and proficiency in Office 365 tools, CRM platforms (Salesforce desired), web conferencing among others.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%) when required.
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.