Senior Java Microservices Engineer
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform in the B2C domain.
- Experience in the development of the app for the retail domain is an added advantage.
- Must have working experience with Swift, Objective C, iOS Frameworks, various architecture patterns, OOPs concepts, MVVM, VIP.
- Experience in accessing data as JSON/ XML using REST APIs.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, etc.
- In-depth Understanding of Apple’s recommended design principles, interface guidelines, and coding best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Multi-threaded programming and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration, and tools (GIT, JIRA, etc.) used to achieve the same.
- Take full ownership of the solution and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a product solution or offering.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in different geography and influence the thought process.
-4+ years of experience required
-Attractive salary + Benefits ( Rs. 250K+ salary offered for the right candidate)
iLabs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S.