Senior Java Microservices Engineer
This job is expired
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform in the B2C domain.
- Experience in the development of the app for the retail domain is an added advantage.
- Must have working experience with Swift, Objective C, iOS Frameworks, various architecture patterns, OOPs concepts, MVVM, VIP.
- Experience in accessing data as JSON/ XML using REST APIs.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, etc.
- In-depth Understanding of Apple’s recommended design principles, interface guidelines, and coding best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Multi-threaded programming and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration, and tools (GIT, JIRA, etc.) used to achieve the same.
- Take full ownership of the solution and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a product solution or offering.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in different geography and influence the thought process.
-4+ years of experience required
-Attractive salary + Benefits ( Rs. 250K+ salary offered for the right candidate)
Incubate Labs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design, and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps, and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S. Silicon Valley startups and entrepreneurs, we currently work with clients in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and many other parts of the world.