We are looking for young, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join with us as HR Interns.
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills and a creative mindset?
If yes, ISO Consultancy and Training service organization of Halcyon Pvt. Ltd is looking for YOU for Halcyon HR Team.
- Post job ads on general career websites.
- Updating all trackers on a timely manner and with accurate information.
- Preparing reports as and when required.
- Able to create job descriptions.
- Able to create job post.
- Arrange Interviews.
- Able to create sample policies according to the requirement.
- Able to create sample procedure according to the requirement.
- Able to create check list according to the requirement.
- Maintained an updating employee’s data base
- Undergraduate/ following a Bachelor's in HRM or following a professional qualification in HRM.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of labour laws. (Ex:Shop and office act/Factory Audience)
- Ability to work with the team.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy & dedication.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations.
- Quick learner & able to multi-task.
- Good Organization & interpersonal skills.
- Period of the Internship is negotiable (minimum 6 months)
- Preferable if candidates are from Ja-Ela area.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement.
Web : www.halcyon.lk
We are an organization primarily involved in quality management systems and strategy development, business consultancy, and training. We have a strong network in the South Asian region for both systems development and training. Our train