Financial Architects and Managers
AIA Insurance Lanka Limited - Kuliyapitiya
This job is expired
Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS start-up in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
As the leading property management and vacation rental platform, our mission is simple: To build a cutting-edge product by teaming up with exceptional thinkers and passionate go-getters. We strive to foster the best environment for your team members, cultivate growth and inspiration, and create an exceptional experience on our team.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto and Barcelona. As a fast-paced startup, our goal is to create a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning and a sense of urgency born out of a passion for growth.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
As our Head of Product Data you will:
What we are looking for in you:
You have experience at least 4-5 years of experience with Product analytics and hands-on experience with data infrastructure.
You have experience leading a team of Data Analysts and Data Engineers.
You have experience working with or within a Product team helping drive Product development through data.
You have well-developed analytical skills, with the ability to craft data into actionable insights, and can influence decision-making with data.
You are comfortable bringing insights for both our dashboard and our mobile app.
You are proficient with SQL and Excel.
You have a good command of Python and are familiar with PHP
You have experience working in SaaS companies, preferably B2B
You have previous experience with tracking definition.
You value simple and effective solutions over over-complicated models.
You can clearly communicate complex concepts, making them sound simple.
You can work both independently and as part of a team.
You are empathetic, collaborative, and self-motivated.
You have experience with a business intelligence tool (e.g. Metabase, Looker, Tableau, Mode).
You enjoy creating compelling data visualizations and ensuring they’re adopted by stakeholders across the business.
Who we are:
- A Scandinavian culture that values freedom, flexibility, embraces iteration over perfection, and most of all -the success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently growing our international teams and shaping the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care about labels and traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- 100% remote work
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Be part of the company's Stock Options program
- A handpicked team of the best people - we are serial entrepreneurs, guitar players, salsa dancers, top developers, singers, dog-lovers, and all-around the best team spirit
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear about you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.