Hoist wants to attract people who seek to own and operate their own business and be their own boss. We know how to set a clear path to success and a solid income for people, because we ourselves are painting business experts.
Our company is a cohesive blend of people and software services that lowers the bar of entry for entrepreneurs. We reduce the uncertainty and complexity of starting your own business and our app helps guide you along the way.
Our fully remote team includes talent from Uber and Opendoor. We also have a mix of home service practitioners and former entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Growth team and focus on new business owner acquisition. We seek the best talent eager to do the best work of their life by helping new entrepreneurs start their own companies with Hoist. You’ll be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers. You’ll work closely with the different teams at Hoist to better understand customer needs, our product, and the benefits for our target audience.
What You’ll Do
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close. Work hand in hand with marketing, success, and product teams to improve the signup experience.
- Measure and optimize the return on investment (ROI) of your sales process.
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share best practices with other team members.
- Gather prospective client insights and turn those insights into actionable initiatives.
- Prepare and educate prospective customers on our product offering and set the right expectations for their journey with Hoist.
- Examples of activities you’ll be performing on the day-to-day are: Conducting product demos, having video calls with prospective customers, developing sales collaterals, outbound emails and calls, and conducting webinars. (Among much more)
We’re Seeking Someone With the Following
- 2-3 years minimum of software sales experience. Proven record of consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Ability and enthusiasm to independently build a sales pipeline through outreach, including emails, social media, and phone calls.
- Track record of team selling and collaborating with marketing to create pipeline and Product Teams to find the best solution for customers.
- Experience with building an ROI as part of your sales process.
- Excellent time management skills to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Excellent listening, communication, and closing skills.
- Innate curiosity.
- Possesses the technical competency to work with software as part of their day-to-day: Hubspot, Salesforce, Gsheets.
- Has a customer-centric mindset that leads to strong retention and expansion of revenue opportunities.
- $65-$110k Total Compensation depending on experience
- 18 days of PTO plus US national holidays
- 401k w/ 3% Match for US based employees
- Full healthcare coverage for US based employees
We hire the best people, wherever they are. You have the flexibility to travel when you want, to stay at home, or to work from co-working spaces or coffee shops. Our team is spread out around the world.
Annual Education Stipend
To support continued personal and professional development, Hoist will cover the cost of relevant books, courses or conferences up to $500 annually.