Highwire Public Relations is a modern communications agency designed for disruptive companies. As the top-ranked independent tech and healthcare PR firm, we represent some of the biggest brands in cloud, enterprise, security, fintech, healthcare, and consumer. We are nimble, creative and committed to growth and inclusivity for all our team members.
At Highwire, we believe that storytelling fuels transformation. And the most impactful stories represent all voices and perspectives. As a values-driven agency, we foster an inclusive environment, where everyone-regardless of age, race/ethnicity, size, shape, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and different abilities-can feel safe, celebrated and worthy.
We ensure every Highwire Walker has unique support to climb to success. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging is permanent and foundational to our business and culture. We aspire to change our industry and build a better future for all.
A dynamic and fast-growing strategic communications and digital marketing agency is searching for a talented Executive Assistant to support three agency Principals. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with senior executives across the agency, its clients, and prospects.
The Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to work with a team of individuals passionate about their craft and excited about new and emerging technologies and clients. In this role, you will be a true EA business partner to two to three Principals, not only managing through their core calendars but also playing a leading role in managing the coordination and logistics of our executive team meetings, client meetings, and company-wide planning processes.
The ideal candidates will excel at navigating busy schedules, running towards challenges, and thriving with the dynamic nature of a fast-moving agency. This person must be quick on their feet, an expert communicator, and confident in their ability to consistently stay one step ahead. Additionally, it is important for the Executive Assistant to reflect the agency's values and commitment to inclusion, belonging, and diversity.
- Provide Executive Assistant support for two to three agency Principals
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the Principal to ensure they are prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events.
- Correspond professionally with clients, prospective clients, and the agency team
- Manage calendars and travel schedules for Principals, respond to meeting requests, and reschedule meetings when necessary (in-person, phone, or video conference meetings)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Highwire's business goals and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage business context to drive strategy around meeting cadences, formats, and information flow for the Executive team.
- Build and enforce structure into calendars; proactively monitor to ensure there are no conflicts and overall adherence to the established scheduling standards; responsible for creating and reviewing agendas prior to meetings.
- Assist in meeting preparation
- Support operations function at the agency on behalf of senior leaders
- Conduct research and support new business initiatives as required
- Make travel arrangements as necessary
- Provide end-to-end support to the Principals you support, relieving them of all administrative details, projects, and workflows.
- Research various topics as assigned with rigor and make recommendations
- Assist the Operations Team with ad hoc projects as needed, including the organization of Executive Team retreats, board meetings, and other leadership-level activities
- Coordinates across our EA team to ensure critical company-wide meetings and processes are effectively implemented
You will love this job if
- You pride yourself on your organizational skills and your superior attention to detail.
- You are a problem solver and always open to new ways and ideas. No task is impossible, and you're excited to take challenges head-on.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary.
- You're proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
- You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- You are capable of relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- You have a strong interest and understanding of Highwire's mission and values.
- 5 years or more experience as an Executive Assistant with 2+ years minimum deep experience supporting Senior C-Level executives in an agency setting
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate strategically with senior executives
- Deep understanding of Executive Assistant best practices for problem-solving, implementing solutions and making recommendations to senior executives.
- Highly organized project manager - you are exceptionally organized and excel at managing multiple projects through successful completion.
- You are a team player and collaborate well with EAs and other colleagues at all levels.
- Previous experience making travel arrangements and coordinating multiple executive calendars
- Self-directed with high standards for their work product
- Upbeat attitude and sense of humor
- Experience working at a company with 100 or more employees
- Tech savvy and have previous experience with Google Apps, Gmail for calendaring, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Maintain a respectful, enthusiastic, and professional attitude towards coworkers, clients, and outside colleagues and lead team by example
- Support teams and manage up and down
- Responsible use of flexible work policies
- Uses Highwire social channels
- Attends regular networking events
- Proactively set up quarterly goals with the principal; track against goals and demonstrate growth
- Effectively prioritize responsibilities based on impact, timelines, workflow, and client goals.
- Drive projects forward independently, eliminating the need for managers to consistently check in re: follow through/ task completion.
- Identify areas for self-improvement and bring suggestions and solutions to management.
- Consistently hit deadlines or give enough notice if you won't.
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based bonuses and promotions
- Hybrid work model to suit your schedule and lifestyle
- Excellent vacation policy including extended break for summer and winter holiday
- Participate in Empower Hours every Friday; Team has ability to log off by 3pm
- 401K Match
- Medical and dental benefits/ FSA
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Home office equipment stipend
- Curiosity Stipend of $100 annually for books, exhibitions, etc.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Wellness benefit
- Calm Meditation App
- Donation Match
- Full-time writing Coach
- Monthly recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus
- New business referral bonus
- Quarterly Highwire fun events - Thanksgiving is our favorite holiday
- Dog friendly work environment
- Extremely supportive, nurturing environment with many opportunities for learning and growth