WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability-focused apparel supply chain solutionsThe company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product rangesWith 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments
# 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Executive Lean - Thihariya
# 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 :
• Conduct Training Programs on lean implementations & related topics using available
• & in-house developed course materials for company employees and newcomers.
• Preparation & publication of lean Implementation reports, graphs, etc., which delivers.
• Lean implementation status and improvements in the production floor.
• Supporting and facilitating the development of team members` knowledge and skills.
• Providing feedback, guidance and training to help them reach goals.
• Involve in implementation of new lean practices & processes to the production floor and carry special lean projects on continuous improvement and solving of ongoing issues.
# 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 :
• Fresh graduate who holds a Bachelor`s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering or in Textile & Clothing Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
• Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and constantly updating yourself about current Manufacturing functions.
• Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent skills in planning and problem-solving.
# 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘;
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via `𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗡𝗼𝘄 ` of this advert.