WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability-focused apparel supply chain solutionsThe company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product rangesWith 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments
# 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:Executive Industrial Engineer - Thihariya
# 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 :
• Liaise with the PDC Department during the sample development process, confirm customer pricing targets, identify new technology requirements, re-engineer all knit casual/ Intimates product range and woven schoolwear products which suits the production in order to facilitate the manufacturing process.
• Setting of accurate cost SMV and thread consumptions for the relevant clients.
• Making production operation bulleting based on standard minute value.
• Co-ordinate the pre-production process, the pilot-production run for new styles and provide advice/ guidance in terms of technology and work methods in order to ensure a smooth flow of production in the bulk run.
• Setting of proper pre-engineering process and method improvements and finding innovation and invention for the bulk production to reduce the cost of manufacturing.
• Preparing and maintaining all accurate thread consumptions based on the thread matrix for all clients.
• Conducting all style meetings relevant to the pre-engineering process.
# 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 :
• Degree/Diploma in textiles or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
• Work experience of minimum2-5 years in the relevant field.
• Exposure in Lean Manufacturing & SS will be an added advantage.
# 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘;
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via `𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗡𝗼𝘄 ` of this advert.