hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company in the world. We are driven by our belief that everyone should hear well to live well. With our unique digitalized business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. What started as a small dream in an apartment in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 has grown into a global phenomenon with over 1,000 team members! We work hard, have a lot of fun and exceptional times in all of our 8 international offices, from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, never to be corporate, and to always live Day One.
We are looking for Inside Sales Consultants to strengthen our Sales team in the U.S further.
Join us now as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- A global company with a long term vision and strong growth
- Warm Leads, No Cold Calling
- $65K average earnings the first year; $48,264 Fixed Base Salary & Uncapped Commission
- Comprehensive Virtual Training
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and option for 401K, Parental Leave
During a typical day as a Inside Sales Consultant, you will...
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls
- Develop individual solutions based on the hearing needs of our customer
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- Schedule appointments with customers and our partner providers.
- Support our customers during their 45-day trial until they are 100% happy with their devices
Our Inside Sales Consultants are...
- A committed sales professional with a proven track record of success
- Emotionally intelligent and can communicate with empathy and compassion
- Enthusiastic, humorous, and able to connect with people
- Strong sales skills over the phone
- Powerful work ethics and a growth mindset
- Ability to handle stress while moving multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great empathy with solution driven sales experience
What we offer…
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing, and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
- We set up your home office! (Laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable etc.)
- Work Location: Remote
Check us out on:
- Tiktok: @hear.com_hearingloss
- Instagram: hear.com_Official