Hazel Health, the national leader in school-based telehealth, was founded in 2015 to address systemic inequities in healthcare access, and ensure all children can get the quality care they need and deserve. We leverage digital health technology to provide on-demand physical and mental health care services to over 2 million students in school districts across the country.
Physical and mental telehealth has become more relevant in the lives of children than ever before. Hazel is experiencing tremendous company growth as we respond to our nation’s call for equitable, affordable, and safe virtual access to healthcare.
We are a mission-driven team of healthcare and business leaders, educators, and tech innovators, bringing together our unique skills in a meaningful way to do good in the world. Please consider joining us to share your gifts and talents with a growing and diverse organization, working to make healthcare available to all students.
The Role: Data Integration Analyst
The Data Integration Analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of application integration supporting business processes. You will coordinate and manage data integration from the school districts to the Hazel app.
What You’ll Do:
- Join implementation calls to discuss data requirements with school districts
- Work directly with school district’s data lead to receive data files, explain the requirements and help districts understand how we use the data and how they need to send it to us, everything to how the file should be formatted
- Mix of customer communication specific to data
- Import the data received from school districts
- Utilize engineering tools to review data files received, identify errors and resolve
- Complete the configuration of data to import to our system without errors
- Maintain data integrations across all of our school districts
- Example: Weekly refresh of data, several imports fail for example, investigate each of the fails to work , then internally work with implementation/ account management team and the data contact at school district level
We are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values. Please consider applying even if you don't fully meet 100% of these criteria.
- Passion for our mission
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Understanding of student information system data and expertise identifying data file errors
- Ability to map the data from school district to what we require to start Hazel services
- Data analysis experience needed with the ability to understand what Hazel requirements are and what district needs to do to meet them
- Experience translating technical speak into language that the school district lead can decipher
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Hazel’s Core Values:
- Exceptional Partnership: We seek to understand, align, and then work to exceed the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Always Accountable: We set high standards for ourselves and each other and deliver. We do what we say we are going to do.
- Make it Happen: Every teammate has the power and responsibility to make our company better. We are collectively imagining and building the product and company of our dreams.
- One Team: Our success is driven by building relationships and collaborating across teams, geographies and functions. Bringing in diverse perspectives and understanding everyone’s personal story drives to transformative solutions.
- Never Stop Innovating: We are bold. Our goal is to make transformational change. Sometimes we will fail, and we use it to learn and drive forward.
- Drive Impact: Everything comes down to the impact Hazel makes on people - our families and students, our teammates, our partners, our neighbors, ourselves.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous, high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage on day one of employment
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays annually
- 401K with a 100% employer match for contributions up to 4% of salary
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and employer-sponsored life insurance
Our Stance On Diversity:
At Hazel, we don’t just accept differences—we thrive on them. We recognize that having diverse perspectives and backgrounds among our teammates makes our company, our solutions, and our service to families and schools stronger. We are committed to making Hazel an inclusive work environment and helping all staff grow professionally.
Hazel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status.
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.