1. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
1.1. Achieving the local sales budget consistently through ;
- Ensuring a revenue driven culture within the sales team.
- Aggressively spearheading the team towards achieving pre-agreed targets consistently.
- Securing new business / customers as per set targets.
- Retention of regular customers / trade lanes by ensuring competitive costs and necessary service levels.
- Ensuring necessary guidance to the Account Management function.
- Being vigilant to new market developments, identify opportunities and maintain necessary records.
- Maintaining positive relations with all customers who are being served by the local sales department.
- Providing feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews to support product development & enhance service performance.
- Guiding the team to maintain all relevant statistics.
- Ensuring consistency of service quality by establishing SOP’s for all regular clients and reviews when necessary.
- Jointly work with Ocean Product Team to ensure competitive freight rates are procured for exports and imports to support local sales efforts.
2. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC in Marketing or Logistics OR equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Shipping/Logistics Operation.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Extensive knowledge on MS Office Package and ERP Systems.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Social and outgoing personality.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 20 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer