1. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Attend to customer inquiries over the phone and respond to e-mails/letters in a timely manner.
- Accept bookings upon space/equipment availability.
- Finalize booking report by checking with yard reports, operations staff, co-ordinate with customers and prepare outward cargo declarations.
- Maintain accuracy of the charges invoiced.
- Actively participate in the annual “Customer Survey” by contacting customers and building long term relationships.
- Auto freight all bookings and send invoices to the Customers as per the freight charges.
- Raise debit notes for additional demurrage charges, recover cancellation fees.
- Maintain all relevant correspondence and reports in an orderly manner.
- Provide sales support activities as and when required.
2. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 passes with 'C' for Maths and English at the GCE O/Levels or London O/Levels AND
- Minimum 2 passes at the GCE A/Levels OR
- Successfully completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation course with minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Diploma in International Shipping and logistics or equivalent.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 20 days of this advertisement
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer