HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES
- Achieve business development in accordance with business goals so as to deliver maximum margin
- To be accountable for new and potential business verticals with a high impact on the overall profitability of the Company
- To proactively identify and develop win-win sales relationships with new and potential customer segments
- To provide support to devise, fine-tune and implement overall sales and marketing strategy and directives
- Driving Customer Technology initiatives by giving leadership to the CT team
- Develop, launch, and monitor progress on air express products in close corporation with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Prepare strategic customer presentations /proposals and participate in RFQs
- Proactively monitor and assess competitor initiatives, and market intelligence and communicate effectively
- Achieve monthly sales/BD-related Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Lead, manage, recruit, hire, train, and evaluate a team of sales, marketing, and other support professionals
- Negotiate strategic partnerships and alliances that will facilitate market entry and gain immediate access to both B2B and B2C markets.
- Define and lead new segment strategies and prioritize commercial and marketing activities accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree approved by UGC or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 8 years work experience of which 3 years at managerial level.
- Demonstrate competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, development of diverse talent, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and proven communication skills.
- Possess experience in selling Air Express (Courier) and/or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/Ocean Freight)
- Excellent communicator, creative problem solver and have an analytical approach to developing sales strategy
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and a very good knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on APPLY NOW within 07 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.