- Conduct market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats.
- Prospect for new business by arranging meetings with potential MLO’s and NVOCC’s, providing customers with comprehensive quotations.
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews to support product development & enhance service performance.
- Maintaining all relevant statistics to improve market share.
- Provide/share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner.
- Ensure consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/procedures and driving organizations’ quality improvement initiatives.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in, Marketing or logistics or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Shipping / Logistics Operation would be added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Extensive knowledge on MS Office Package and ERP Systems.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Social and outgoing personality.