TALENT SOURCER – FINANCIAL SERVICES & LEGAL SECTOR – WORK REMOTELY – FLEXIBLE HOURS
About this opportunity
Hamilton Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency specialising in recruiting qualified Accountants, Actuaries & Lawyers from the UK and internationally to work overseas in the Caribbean & Bermuda region.
We are seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our recruitment team and manage the key early stage of our hiring process.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for utilising different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for our clients’ employment needs. You will proactively and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified professionals such as Accountant, Actuaries and Lawyers.
You should be friendly, proactive and a self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. If you have strong sourcing and administration skills, know how to source via social media and enjoy learning about new roles, we’d like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with our Recruiters to determine position prerequisites
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles utilising different sourcing procedures including Boolean search
- Identify potential relevant candidates via social media and professional network such as LinkedIn
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the desired candidates
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs
- Request for referrals from current candidates and external networks
- Promote our recruitment brand on online and offline platforms
- Maintain and update candidate databases through our Applicant Tracking System
- Correspond with past candidates in regards to available job openings
What you’ll need
- A degree in Human Resources, Business or another relevant field
- 3+ years’ proven successful work experience as a technical Talent Sourcer
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies including proficiency in Boolean search
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present our agency and open roles to potential candidates effectively
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Ability to work in teams or individually as and when required
- Quick decision making abilities
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Access to own LinkedIn Recruiter account a plus
How to apply
To apply, attach your résumé and/or include a link to your LinkedIn profile
If you don't provide one of the above, we can't progress your application
#Think Big #Make Things Happen #Win Together