- Driving new product deliverables and tech initiatives in Interviews product.
- Improving the reliability and end-user experience of the product.
- Mentoring budding Engineers and Interns.
- Understanding key web performance metrics for the product and strive to improve it on regular basis.
- Collaborating with the engineers across the team; for organization wide initiatives, with the mission to improve software quality and user experience on a regular basis
Strong and self motivated individuals, should be able to independently drive decisions.
Solid experience in building web based products and complex frontends.
Overall of 6+ years expertise in frontend development. At least 3+ years experience in developing applications with React.
Good stakeholder management, ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.