The Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining an assigned territory as well as building relationships with clients in that territory. Operates as the lead point of contact for all matters related to their specific accounts. This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the US.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- The AE primary focus within an assigned territory is to grow our Core Staffing and Professional Services revenue but also will carry a managed services quota.
- Has the ability to succeed in both short and long term sales cycles.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs and objectives.
- Cultivate new and existing client business relationships within assigned region through contacts, networking, client site visits, cold calling, references, etc.
- Build and manage existing accounts and target new service line opportunities to promote new business development activities.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses in conjunction with the SVP and executive team.
- Achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual sales goals and aim to excel by exceeding all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals, hires, etc.
- Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new industry trends, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum overnight travel (up to 50%) by land and/or air.
Experience: Minimum 5 years in an Account Executive/BDE role in the healthcare industry. Experience selling staffing and/or IT into the Healthcare space preferred.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent