We are looking for a talented and curious technical writer who is passionate about creating compelling content that makes users successful.
Are you excited about learning new technologies? Do you like to experiment to figure out how something works? Do you enjoy making complex information easy to understand? If yes, then you might be the person we are looking for.
As a technical writer at Guidewire, you will use your ability to grasp technical concepts to convert developer-speak into content that speaks to the user. You will be a team player, working with cross-functional groups to create online and in-product content. You will use your passion for customer success to make sure users get the information they need to make their jobs easier. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, good technical skills, a hands-on approach, and a self-motivated attitude. Expect to work in a fast-changing, flexible environment, where collaboration is key and work is self-directed.
About the Documentation team
The Documentation team creates and publishes content that helps our users deploy, customize, and use Guidewire applications. Our audience includes business analysts, technical consultants, and programmers. We are passionate about customer success. We strive to build a phenomenal information experience for our users by providing them the right information when and where they need it.
What we offer you
- Peers who are dedicated to generating high-quality, user-centered content
- A team that values and relies on accurate and comprehensive documentation
- Opportunities to drive and participate in discussions about how to best present content to our users
- Ample opportunities to learn new technologies
- A stable, collaborative, and encouraging work environment
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.