Sales Manager, India
Guardant Health AMEA is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
· Drive the growth of Guardant Health AMEA revenue in conjunction with the international and local teams, working effectively with cross-functional internal Guardant teams
· Develop new business partnerships that drive and accelerate business growth
· Identify, develop and maintain strong, collaborative, effective working relationships with academic centers, and partners who will drive clinical adoption and access
· Identify, develop and maintain strong, collaborative, effective working relationships with key academic and community physicians as well as key opinion leaders to promote understanding, adoption, retention and loyalty for our novel diagnostic technologies
· Work effectively and collaboratively to manage the distributors and logistics providers in the country to ensure brand and messaging consistency, effective sales coverage, clinical adoption, quality control and brand loyalty
· Work effectively with cross-functional Guardant Health AMEA marketing, client services, sales and medical teams
· In partnership with regional and country colleagues, develop and execute the go to market strategy for your assigned region
· Cooperate with our Biopharma Team to engage and close shared revenue generating projects
· Develop partnerships with leading oncologists in targeted medical centers to create evidence to support adoption and access
· Support investigators requesting access to Guardant services for clinical and economic evaluations e.g. Investigator Sponsored Trials, in-practice evaluations
· Attend priority international / national scientific congresses and summarise and report key findings
· Meeting Customers (Physicians/Surgeons/Pathologists/Molecular Oncologists) to drive the belief and adoption of broad genomic profiling across Guardant suite of tests focused on cancer diagnostics including liquid biopsy and tissue biopsy tests
· Drive customer engagement activities
· Design and Implement the marketing strategies on the ground
· Maintain knowledge of, and generate relevant insights of ecosystem, clinical practice and relevant therapeutic area/product
· Strong collaboration with Medical team to drive scientific activities
Guardant Health AMEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: https://www.guardanthealthamea.com/
If you think you are:
Please apply to this position!