Job overview and responsibility
Do you want to work in a remote, fully distributed, fast-paced environment and join top talents from all around Asia to help us build the best continuous security product out there?
GuardRails is looking for a full-time Product Owner to join our Product team in running our product management processes and ensuring the success of product initiatives. We are supporting a rapidly growing number of developers all over the world and you will play an important role in defining, realizing, and executing our product strategy and vision.
You love working with visionaries, getting the right mix of customer feedback and insights to create a clear understanding of features and functionality and establish the right strategy. The thought of being a part of an awesome product management team and contributing to evolving a technical platform fills you with joy and you can’t wait to roll up your sleeves and get started.
You will be responsible for translating ideas into strategy and features and following the product development of the GuardRails platform from start to finish. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, contributing to defining the product vision, and defining user journeys. You will also work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You are an incredibly motivated, experienced, and technical person who loves ensuring that the product supports our overall vision and goals. You are happy to work in a startup environment and wear all the hats that you need to in order to get things done.
Your Experience and Skills
How you’ll make an impact
- You have a deep technical understanding of how software is built, packaged, deployed, operated, and secured (with technical background is a Plus)
- You have experience in successfully evolving a product/platform which requires deep technical understanding and a good UI/UX and user-centric mindset
- You are comfortable translating business strategy and product strategy into epics and user stories with clear requirements, expectations, and acceptance criteria
- You have previously owned (or contributed to build) a product backlog and are comfortable working alongside software engineers in an Agile development process
- You have experience with the full product cycle from market research until delivery
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills and can effectively interact with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- You are self-motivated, organized, creative, respectful, with a high level of integrity and ethics
- You have a strong command of the English language in both writing and speaking
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to apply your product knowledge to our platform roadmap and will help prioritize features in our backlog
- Your passion for details will help ensure that our user stories are filled with clear acceptance criteria and are ready to be worked on
- Your suggestions, past experiences, and proactivity will have a direct impact on how we shape our product
- Your expertise will be valuable to your teammates, it’ll help your whole team improve and deliver high-quality features
- Fully Remote Organization, with flexible work hours, we are outcome-focused
- High impact environment, ability to make a difference. You are not just a number
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Mac laptop and external monitor
- Remote-friendly tool allowance
- Health insurance
- Gym allowance, Internet allowance, Educational allowance