Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
This is an unique opportunity to rocket start your career in B2B Sales within the Circular Economy industry. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our talented B2B Sales team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- You research all necessary information and take over the first consultation to optimally understand the needs of our potential new customers
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- You work closely with the sales team and organize leads and appointments to gain the trust of our future customers and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new sales opportunities with inbound and outbound leads via calls and emails (We are using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn and many more tools!) and social selling
- Identification of prospect's needs and offering appropriate products/services based on their needs
- Building long-term trusted relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between prospects and account executives
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
Why join Grover:
- Openness and ability to grow—Did you take a year off to do some soul-searching? Did you discover a new career passion? We’re always open to candidates who are eager to grow and may not fit all the listed qualifications
- Competitive compensation package—includes employee stock options, depending on your location
- Flexible work—although our company HQ is in Berlin, Germany, our team is composed of 75+ nationalities who work all over Europe and the USA
- Remote working days—every Grover employee gets 30 remote working days per year, in addition to statutory time off depending on the country you’re located in
- Mental health support—we believe mental health is a top priority. That’s why we offer our employees access to nilo.health, an online mental well-being service
- Physical health support—depending on what country you’re based in, we offer subsidized gym classes (for example, ClassPass in Germany) so you can stay active
- Annual learning budget—for our Europe-based employees, we offer a 1000 EUR stipend that can be put towards any course, seminar, or class that will help benefit you in your current role. Curious about coding? Want to understand how SEO works? We’ll support you
- Exclusive Grover tech discount—for you and your friends/family members
- Career development talks—regular 1-1s with your manager to set goals
- Many events & feel-good initiatives: celebrate great events & successes together with the Grover team, such as Beer&Pizza Fridays, Christmas parties and many more!
- Fantastic offices and modern equipment: Our HQ is in Berlin (Mitte), we also have offices and co-working spaces in Miami and Lisbon
What you bring:
- Native Dutch level and fluent English
- Motivation and positive energy
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
You will stand out with:
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Sales experience, with a history of exceeding quota
What this process looks like:
- Recruiter Call - 30 min
- Hiring Manager Call - 45 min (Including a 15-min role play)
- Culture Interview - 30 min