Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
As a Accounts Manager you will:
- Focus on revenue growth (cross-sell/upsell), retention of accounts as well as pitching and onboarding new clients
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted advisor
- Track customer needs and new feature requests
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, establish more standardized processes, and increase cross-functional communication
- Keep up to date with industry changes related to our activities and clients needs
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
Why join Grover:
- Openness and ability to grow—Did you take a year off to do some soul-searching? Did you discover a new career passion? We’re always open to candidates who are eager to grow and may not fit all the listed qualifications
- Competitive compensation package—includes employee stock options, depending on your location
- Flexible work—although our company HQ is in Berlin, Germany, our team is composed of 75+ nationalities who work all over Europe and the USA
- Remote working days—every Grover employee gets 30 remote working days per year, in addition to statutory time off depending on the country you’re located in
- Mental health support—we believe mental health is a top priority. That’s why we offer our employees access to nilo.health, an online mental well-being service
- Physical health support—depending on what country you’re based in, we offer subsidized gym classes (for example, ClassPass in Germany) so you can stay active
- Annual learning budget—for our Europe-based employees, we offer a 1000 EUR stipend that can be put towards any course, seminar, or class that will help benefit you in your current role. Curious about coding? Want to understand how SEO works? We’ll support you
- Exclusive Grover tech discount—for you and your friends/family members
- Career development talks—regular 1-1s with your manager to set goals
- Many events & feel-good initiatives: celebrate great events & successes together with the Grover team, such as Beer&Pizza Fridays, Christmas parties and many more!
- Fantastic offices and modern equipment: Our HQ is in Berlin (Mitte), we also have offices and co-working spaces in Miami and Lisbon
- 1+ year of experience in a customer success, relationship management, or account management role
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement
- Fluent in German with excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness
- Experience managing and improving Sales KPIs
(Please, submit your CV in English)