Payroll CoordinatorJOB BRIEF
We are seeking an enthusiastic Payroll Coordinator to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of experienced entertainment Industry payroll experts and to make a difference to our film and television production clients. Candidates for this role must reside within the East Coast, USA.WHO WE ARE
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry's back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software application, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services. To learn more about the productions we partner with, please visit gslate.com.WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
What you will do
- Work directly with clients to manage payroll processing with a high level of service
- Manage and support assigned non-union and some union payroll clients.
- Assist and support Paymasters and internal team with payroll processing, including data entry
- Review and calculate client timecards ensuring all federal, state, and union laws and regulations are adhered to, and follow up with clients to advise on discrepancies, when necessary.
- Data entry of start documents and timecards, including verifying electronic onboarding data for payroll and ensuring accuracy within tight deadlines.
- Compile and review payroll reports and invoices for client's review and approval.
- Manage and assist with payroll releases, including but not limited to check printing distribution, accounting import verification and releases, addressing digital notifications, and creation and maintenance of assigned client protocols.
- Perform administrative duties related to the processing of payroll, including verifying employment history, reporting, unemployment processing, filing and scanning.
Who you are
- 2-3 years experience in payroll or production accounting
- Knowledgeable in entertainment union contracts, a plus.
- Experience in the Film/TV industry, a plus.
- Ability to deal with high-volume work with competing priorities under pressure
- Highly organized, accurate, with acute attention to detail
- Problem-solving orientation, looking for solutions, not just focused on accomplishing tasks
- Client-focused with the ability to be assertive
- Craves a fast-paced, exciting, and creative environment
- Driven, friendly, approachable
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
GREENSLATE - SIZZLE REEL
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and fast paced team.
Get to know us by watching our sizzle reel!