Salary $76,000 - $120,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
We are hiring for a mask design position for advanced node analog and mixed signal semiconductor productsFinfet experience is required for this position.
- a minimum of three years of post-degree experience working in semiconductor physical design.
- finfet experience
- experience with cadence virtuoso tools
- ability to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative environment, which may include working remotely with clients and partners in different countries.
- analog layout techniques for amplifiers, plls, dlls, off chip drives etc is a plus
- memory or on-pitch layout is a plus
- some experience with circuit design a plus
- fluency in a linux/unix cae environment
- tool flow setup, scripting experience a plusWe are always looking to improve our setup and automation.
Our main office is located in burlington, vt where we perform most of our workHowever, this position is also open to remote work.
About green mountain semiconductor:
Founded in 2014, we have grown steadily through being a dependable and innovative partner for our clients, including in-house design services and on-site collaborationWe also develop in-house ip, including federally funded research.
We offer full-time employment with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401k plan, health and dental, medical expense reimbursements, bonus and profit sharing, relocation assistance.
We are an e-verify company and sponsor employees needing immigration-related assistance on a case by case basis.
Job type: full-time
Job type: full-time
Pay: $76,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Relocation assistance
Monday to friday
Physical mask layout: 2 years (required)
Temporarily due to covid-19
Mask Design Engineer
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV